Wednesday, January 20, 2010

US State I Want to Visit


I would like to visit would be Colorado's Conundrum Hot Springs. I have always wanted to visit a place where there are hot springs, since I have never been in one before. It is ranked as the best hot springs location in the USA. That is pretty awesome. If they are really number one, then it must be an amazing experience, which is what I am looking for.
Conundrum Hot Springs is located on the Aspen Colorado Hot Springs Trail, in essentially undeveloped land. What a beautiful place to stay and relax at. There are hiking trails and two beautiful hot springs that have been left undisturbed by humans. It may take a lot of saving up to do so, since air fair is so expensive right now, but in the end I bet it would be so worth it!
The hot springs are up higher in the Aspen wilderness, making it a bit cooler there. But the two hot springs are 95 and 80 degrees, making the climate just right to relax in. I would love to visit the Conundrum Hot Springs one day!

1 comment:

  1. These hot springs seem very nice! You seem like you know a lot about them, and that is very nice! I wouldn't mind visiting hot springs either. (:

    ReplyDelete